Translate Irish to English. Write the text and click the translate to get Irish to English Translation
About Our Translation Tool
This translation tool is the best at translating any language for you. The tool uses Google translate to bring the best translation possible to you. You can translate any word or sentence from Irish to English within seconds by using it. Just type out your content and hit the button to translate it to English easily.
Translating any Irish to English request requires just a few moments, and you can translate 6000 characters at a time. The translation from Irish to English isn’t always entirely accurate, but it gives you a pretty good gist of the topic and can be adjusted quite easily.
The translation is easy to understand and gets the message across to others very clearly. There is ongoing work on the translation software for improving it and making it more capable and precise as it evolves. There has already been some progress, and in some time, it will surely produce translations that are close to perfect.
English is a well-known language and is used in a lot of places. There are millions of speakers of this very popular language worldwide, and you might need to translate Irish to English in a lot of instances. Translating Irish to English can be pretty challenging for those who do not speak the language, and this translating tool is the best one for it.
There are many other tools where some money can often be spent on websites that provide English translation services. It is most probably sensible to spend money on work that requires a lot of translation (for example, novels and articles), but if you are using the language informally, it does not make sense to pay a website for translating sentences that are used commonly in everyday parlance. Texts like greetings and names of common objects can be translated for free. Our translating tool that translates informal language can be useful for these purposes.
It is also very easy to download or copy the text that you have translated. You have to click the respective button, and it will be done. To share the translated text, you can either copy and paste it for your official use, or you can send a message to your acquaintances. Whether you are translating, copying, or downloading, it all takes just a few seconds of your time and is completely free of hassle.
Features of the Translating Tool
- The translating tool translates any text, words, phrases, or sentences, from Irish to English, with ease. For example, if you want to translate “Tá deirfiúr agam” to English, just type the sentence, and it will be instantly translated into “I have a sister”
- Any Irish words can also be translated within seconds into English. For example, the word “Baile” in Irish becomes Home in English and the word “crann” in Irish becomes Tree in English.
- The translation tool uses Google Translate(machine-language) to translate text from one language to another language. Therefore, it is completely reliable, is used by millions of people worldwide, and works very fast.
- Texts of up to 6000 characters can be entered into the tool for translation, and the requests for the translations can be unlimited. There is, however, a daily translation quota limit, and translation requests cannot exceed that limit.
- The translation tool is very efficient and supports as many as 108 pairs of languages that can be translated.
- The user interface provides ease of use and allows the user to be very comfortable while using the tool as it has two areas where the text appears. One text area is available to input the content, and the other is for the output of the translated content.
- When the button for translate the text is clicked, the other text box shows the translated text, which can then be copied or downloaded easily for using or sharing.
Commonly Used Irish to English Phrases
Go raibh maith agat
Bain taitneamh as
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How does the translation tool translate text from Irish to English?
The translation tool uses Google Translate to translate the content that has been entered in Irish and requires a translation. When you enter an Irish word or a sentence, our API requests Google to translate it. Upon receiving the text in Irish, they reply back with the required translated text in the requested language.
By combining machine language with advances in technologies like artificial intelligence and APIs, their system produces higher-quality translations that are reliable and almost accurate.
Is the translation tool free to use?
Yes. The translation tool where you can translate Irish to English anytime is one hundred percent free of cost. It can be used through any device, anywhere, and for any purpose, be it personal or official.
However, there are a few restrictions placed on the requests. They are as follows:
- Limit on the number of characters: A maximum of 6000 characters can be translated as a single request at any one time. The requests you can make are not limited, however.
- Daily Quota: Even though you can request translation on many occasions, it will not be possible if the daily quota, gets exhausted.
While this translation tool is meant to be for everyone’s help, these mechanisms are in place to guard the tool against automated software or robots abusing the facilities.